Introducing Tuneskit Video cutter software for MAC,An all-in-one powerful video cutting tool that can not only trim and merge videos and audios with 100% lossless quality preserved, but also edit and save splitted video clips with multiple effects in any of the popular format for playing on any device,To enhance the accuracy when you are cutting video/audio, TunesKit Mac Video Cutter offers two easy solutions for you to set the time frame of the segments that are being cut accurate down to millisecond, One is to slide the playback bar; the other is to set the time board manually from start to end.
Tuneskit video converter software offers a very easy and simple user interface,anyone can perform video cutting and merging in just a split of seconds,It is a must have media cutter for mac,which offers a lots of features,you can also use it as a simple audio or video cutter solution for your mac,This video cutter for mac comes up with a free trial to let users try out the software free of cost,now lets have a look at some of the best features of this software:-
- Split,Join and cut video/audio losslessly -It won’t be a time-consuming job any more ,to edit a home video if you got TunesKit Video Cutter for Mac, With this smart tool, anyone can easily trim, merge and convert all of their video and audio files into other formats without causing any quality compromise to the source media.
- Save video/audio cuts in any format for any device-As a comprehensive video cutting software, TunesKit Video Cutter for Mac can not only split your videos and audios to small clips, but also provide the ability to convert the splitted media segments to multiple formats, including MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, MKV, WMV, FLV, ASF, H.264, MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, APE, etc. With a full range of preset output profiles.
- Edit and personalize videos before cutting-TunesKit Video Cutter for Mac is full set to improve your video editing experience with a built-in video editor which can cover almost all your editing needs. In addition to the essential editing features, such as cropping, trimming, rotating, adjusting the contrast, it gives you full control on advanced editing too, For instance, you can add customized effects, frames, subtitles, watermarks and sound effects to the footage to make it more personalized before cutting the media.
- Cut and merge media clips flexibly-With this one-stop media cutter, you are not limited to cut the files but to merge the media segments cut from the same soure file as well, Specifically speaking, you can cut a piece of video into multiple parts. At the same time, you can select certain clips from them and combine those selected segments into a completely new piece of video.
Steps to perform a conversion:-
- Add Video/Audio File- Open TunesKit Video Cutter on your macOS. There are two ways for you to add the media file to the video cutter, including clicking the “Open” button or through drag-and-drop. No matter which method you choose, you can only import one file each time.
- Set the Section to Cut-Once the file is imported successfully, it will start playing in the preview window so that you can select the section to be trimmed. There are two methods for you to set the temporal interval. One is to use the slider bar, the other is to set the start time and end time manually which is precise down to millisecond.
- Edit and Customize the File Before Splitting-To make the video/audio file more stylish, you can edit your media with the built-in video editor of TunesKit Video Cutter for Mac. Simply clicking the “edit” icon displays in each segment, then you will be directed to the editing window where you can trim, crop, rotate, customize brightness, add subtitles, watermarks and other effects to the video.
- Set Output Format and Destination Folder-Before cutting, click the “Format” button and choose the targe format or device in the popup window. You can select any profile as you like, such as M4V, MP4, AVI, MPEG, 3GP, MKV, WMV, ASF, H.264, MP3, AAC, AC3, OGG, Apple iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
- Start the Cutting Process-Finally click the “Start” button to let TunesKit Video Cutter for Mac cut the video/audio to small clips. Once done, you can locate the cuttings by clicking the history folder icon.
TunesKit Video Cutter for Mac also keeps a good balance between quality and speed as it’s capable of cutting and converting videos/audios at up to 60X faster speed, making it one of the fastest video trimmer and joiner in the market,You can download the free trial version of this software from Tuneskit download page ,you can initially download the free trail and then buy the software in order to continue using all its functions and features.