File sharing is a process of transferring and syncing file across various devices ,thus making them usable across various platforms as well as devices ,today we are going to share some of the best and simple file sharing apps using which users can easily transfer files from their PC to mobile and also from their mobile to PC ,these apps work over wifi ,So the user needs to connect both the devices over the same WiFi network,in order to initiate the transferring process,lets have a look at these apps,one by one.
Portal is an app brought to you by the ‘Pushbullet’ team,Portal makes transferring pictures, videos, and other files from your computer onto your phone simple, Just grab the app, scan the code, and then drop as many files as you want onto that site,Files are transferred over your WiFi connection. This means they don’t count toward your mobile data limit and that files are transferred very quickly (even if they’re over 1 GB in size).
- Download Portal app on Android or iOS,as per your phone (Android , iOS), upon successful download and installation of this app,connect both, PC and Mobile over the same WiFi network,
- Next open the app and head over to this link on your PC,
- Scan the code from your mobile and once you get connected ,drop the files to initiate the transfer.
Transfer large files easily and instantly, Feem works device, directly to device. No Internet. No File Size Limits,Transfer sensitive files in your LAN, without the Cloud. There are no servers, Plus, they also encrypt all local transfers with TLS,This makes file transfers over Feem faster than using the Internet, Feem is the perfect local sharing utility for schools, homes, offices, and any other institution with an internal Wi-Fi network.
- Download Feem app as per your respective devices (Android, iOS, WP 10, Windows, Mac,Linux )
- Once the app is installed on both of your devices,
- Connect them over the same Wifi network,and open the app,
- The devices will be auto assigned a name,select the device and start sending the files.
⬥ Share it
SHAREit is a free application that lets you share files and folders among smartphones, tablets, and personal computers,SHAREit covers almost all the platforms, You can use SHAREit in all devices, regardless of operation system, SHAREit supports Android, iOS, Windows Phone or Windows,Share it supports various file types like documents, photos, music, videos, and even apps,You can also select multiple files or folders at one time.
- Download share it app (Android, iOS, WP 10, Windows, Mac ),on both the devices ,and connect them over the same WiFi network,
- Open the app and select ‘send’ on one device and ‘receive’ on the other,
- Select the file(s) to send and choose a receiver to begin the transferring process.