Epic games are excited to announce the Fortnite Beta on Android is launching this week. Players with Samsung Galaxy devices are the first to be invited , The Android Beta will begin opening for other devices over the next few days,the game is currently supported on the following Samsung Devices:-Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3 and Tab S4,Purchasers of the new Samsung Note 9 or Galaxy Tab S4 will get access to the new Galaxy outfit.
Epic games will start rolling out access to players as they work on supporting a wider variety of devices in the next few days, Players will be granted access in waves to Fortnite Battle Royale, and will be sent instructions on how to download and play,Other devices the Android Beta will be playable on are as follows:-
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL,
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V,
- Essential: PH-1,
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10,
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+,
- Nokia: 8,
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6,
- Razer: Phone,
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2,
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11.
If your phone is not on this list, it might still work assuming if you have the following specs:-
- OS: 64 bit Android, 5.0 or higher,
- RAM: 3GB or higher,
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher.
By default, Android and iOS players are matched against other mobile players only,there is no current support for keyboard or mouse on android, If you use a keyboard and mouse on Android, you will be removed from the match,Play Fortnite on a Samsung Note 9 or Galaxy Tab S4 and you get access to the Galaxy outfit. The Galaxy outfit will appear as a free item for you to claim in the in-game Fortnite store.
Visit the link below on your Android device to sign up for the Android Beta. Players on Samsung Galaxy devices will be able to drop in immediately and they’ll begin rolling out access in waves for other compatible Android devices over the next few days!