Reliance Jio has introduced a new feature for its users,using which users can immediately suspend their sim card online for a period of time,Users can avail this service from the Official jio website,You need to login or signup for your JIO account and then select the ‘suspend and resume’ option ,under which your sim card will be immediately suspended ,You can also resume your services from the same tab,the resume option gets enabled after successful suspension,Using this simple and easy feature from JIO ,users can add a protection layer to their sim card ,which will prevent any sort of misuse of your sim card.
Users need to have a My Jio online account,in order to perform this operation,so initially get your My jio account ready because you need to initially confirm your mobile number via an otp password send via sms to your JIO number,if you wish to use My Jio account online.
Steps to Suspend your JIO sim card:-
- Initially head to this site,Jio.com/myaccount,signup for Login or your account using your Jio number,
- Upon successfully logging in to your account,Click on the settings icon from top Right site,
- After clicking the settings icon a small window will show up, there You will have three options Suspend and resume,Communication setting and usage alerts ,select the first option “Suspend and Resume”
- Now click on the small Blue arrow pointing downwards,Upon clicking this option,you need to select from among two options sim lost or damaged
- There Select from among one of the options Sim lost or Sim damaged,as per your respective situation,the sim will stop in response to this option.
Once you select this option ,this sim card will be stopped on an instant,users will also get the resume option upon suspension of the sim card,This feature may soon arrive on My jio app too,Amazing This feature from jio will surely give users a peace of mind who lost there sim card and are worried regarding its misuse,you can immediately stop you jio sim card,as far as you have an online jio account,So the first thing you need to do now is to set up your online jio account.