All five episodes of the International Mobile Game Awards – People’s Choice winner LIFE IS STRANGE are coming to Android this July with full controller support,SQUARE ENIX has announced that DONTNOD Entertainment’s award-winning, five-episode narrative-driven adventure, LIFE IS STRANGE, are now available to pre-register for Android players, All five episodes will be available in full this July with controller support included, exclusive to Android.
All 5 episodes of LIFE IS STRANGE are also available now on iOS,Enhanced with Unreal Engine 4 and developed by Black Wing Foundation, this faithful adaptation of the original console game features full touch screen integration and in-game photo-mode, giving players the opportunity to photograph Arcadia Bay like never before!,The game offers following features:-
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game,
- Rewind time to change the course of events,
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make,
- Striking, hand-painted visuals,
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile-
- Complement your mobile experience with full controller support, exclusive to Android players,
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration,
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends,
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
With high quality production values and a unique hand-drawn art style fully optimized for Android, you will follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price. The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.