Great technology should improve life, not distract from it,Google is dedicated to building technology that is truly helpful for everyone. they’re creating tools and features that help people better understand their tech usage, focus on what matters most, disconnect when needed, and create healthy habits for the whole family,they’re committed to giving everyone the tools they need to develop their own sense of digital wellbeing. So that life, not the technology in it, stays front and center.
The first step toward digital wellbeing is often understanding more about how you interact with technology in the first place, Android is introducing new ways to keep you more informed and proactive,Learn more about your time spent in apps-The Dashboard gives you a complete picture of how you use your phone, Get a daily view of the time spent on your phone, how frequently you use different apps, and how many notifications you get. Lets have a quick look of some of these features:-
- Focus on the important stuff-Turn on high-priority notifications to limit the number of email alerts you receive and get notified only when it’s important.
- Streamline your inbox-Priority Inbox hides all your nonessential communications so that your inbox is only unread, starred, and important messages.
- Combine all your notifications-Now you can get all of your YouTube push notifications bundled into a single notification each day – and choose when you get it.
- Get alerts only when you want them-Like hitting snooze on your alerts, now you can temporarily hide specific notifications for as long as you like.
- Quiet your notifications-Now notifications sent between 10pm and 8am will be received without sound or vibration, and you can customize your own quiet hours.
- Keep an eye on your kids screen time-Set screen time limits, schedule device bedtimes, see how often your kids use apps, and remotely lock their devices when it’s time to play, study, or sleep.
Enroll in the beta preview ,the Digital Wellbeing Beta Preview, a sneak peek at a new set of features aimed at giving you a complete picture of your digital habits and helping you disconnect when you want to. Currently applicable for Pixel devices with Android 9 Pie.