Facebook as we already know is one of the most popular social networking website,People use facebook to connect with their Friends,Family and Colleagues,You can add a friend by searching for them and sending them a friend request,If they accept, you automatically follow that person, and they automatically follow you — which means that you may see each other’s posts in News Feed,you can also,Perform live Chat, Follow the pages of your favorite brand and websites on Facebook,Join groups,Post as well as view contents across the Newsfeed ,and that’s what Facebook is all about.
Today we are going to share a simple trick,using which you can perform searches on Facebook ,without even having a Facebook account,using the simple steps below anyone can search for people or browse the Facebook profiles,pages directly without the need for logging into Facebook,Their are two links attached below,you can use any one of the links ,the first one is ‘Facebook directory search’ and the other one is ‘Facebook people search’,follow the steps below.
- Initially you need to Head over to any one of the links below:-
- On this page,you can simply Explore for a Name ,by selecting an alphabet,
- Or simply perform a search, for a name,
- On the search results page, you can filter the results on the basis of city,school and various other options,
- You can also open and view a profile without logging in,by clicking on a person’s name from the ‘Search results’ page.
Using these simple steps anyone can make searches on Facebook without logging in ,You can also explore People,Page as well as places,Browse for people alphabetically by name, Numbers 0 to 25 contain non-Latin character names,This only includes people who have Public Search Listings available on Facebook, Anyone can opt out of appearing here by changing their Search privacy settings.