With WhatsApp, you get fast, simple, secure messaging and calling for free, available on phones all over the world,Message your friends and family for free. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees,Keep in touch with the groups of people that matter the most, like your family or coworkers. With group chats, you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free, even if they’re in another country. And with free video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations for when voice or text just isn’t enough. WhatsApp voice and video calls use your phone’s Internet connection, instead of your cell plan’s voice minutes, so you don’t have to worry about expensive calling charges.
Today we are going to introduce a very simple and intresting trick using which users can easily hide their conversation messages on What’s app,this process is based on the archive feature available at What’s app,users in order to hide their chat/conversation, need to archive that message/conversation. And to get it back you need to unarchive it,lets have a look at the steps involved for the android users
Hiding a Conversation
- In order to hide a conversation on What’s app,initially launch What’s app on your phone,
- Now Press and hold on the conversation you want to hide ,once selected, click on the archive icon,
- Upon clicking the Archive icon ,the chat will go hidden and will not be visible directly with other messages.
Unhiding a Conversation
- Now to bring back the conversation,all you need to do is to click on the Archived chat text ,from the bottom of all other conversations,
- This will open up a list of all the archived messages,
- Press and Hold on a particular message and select the unarchive option from the top.
The process of Archiving chat for iPhones is a bit different ,users just need to open the app and Full Swipe a conversation towards left in order to archive it. if you Swipe left a little the archive option will come up ,you need to select in order to process it,The steps involved for unarchiving are same for both iPhone and android users.