WiFi is an amazing medium that lets us get connected to the internet wirelessly,users can enjoy superfast internet on all of their devices using the WiFi technology ,A secured WiFi connection as we already know needs us to input the password once and thereafter you can get connected everytime,without the need to re-enter the WiFi password,But what if you forgot your WiFi password,then how would to connect on your other devices without the password ?
So to overcome this problem ,today we are going to present a simple tutorial using which users can retrieve and view the Saved WiFi password from their PC this tutorial applies for Windows 10 , 8.1 and 7 users,follow the step by step procedure below and you will be able to retrieve your WiFi password in no time.
- On a Windows PC that’s connected to your Wi-Fi network, do one of the following, depending on which version of Windows is running on your PC:-
- On Windows 10, select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network and Sharing Center.
- On Windows 8.1 or 7,Click Windows key > search for Network and, then select Network and Sharing Center from the list of results.
- In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name,
- In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties,
- In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box,Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.
Now you know it all so next time whenever you forget your System’s WiFi credentials,you can easily retrieve them by following this simple tutorial,in order to connect to a Wi‑Fi network in Windows, select the Network icon on the taskbar,Select the Wi‑Fi network you want > Connect, then type the password and follow the instructions, That’s it—you’re connected! a connected icon will appear in the taskbar to show you connectivity status.