Gmail has introduced a new design and new features in its website’s latest update,Now Gmail has a new look for the features you already use, plus new ways to organize your inbox, view upcoming events, and take action on emails, below are some highlights,Email is a necessity for most of us, We use it to stay in touch with colleagues and friends, keep up with the latest news, manage to-dos at home or at work—we just can’t live without it.
Gmail has announced major improvements to Gmail on the web to help people be more productive at work, Here’s a quick look at how the new Gmail can help you accomplish more from your inbox,Gmail’s new look helps you get more done, Click on attachments—like photos—without opening or scrolling through large conversations, use the new snooze button to put off emails that you just can’t get to right now or easily access other apps you use often, like Google Calendar, Tasks etc,New Gmail offers features like:-
- When you point to messages in your inbox, you can quickly take action without opening them,
- Postpone emails to a future date or time that’s more convenient for you,
- Quickly reply to emails using phrases that’ll show up based on the message you’ve received using Smart reply,
- Change how spacious or compact you want your inbox view, In the top right, click Settings > and then Display density.
- You can now use Google Calendar, Keep, Tasks, and Add-ons while in Gmail.
How to try new Gmail:-
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings > and then Try the new Gmail.
If you change your mind, you can click Settings and then Go back to classic Gmail, Gmail will also “nudge” you to follow up and respond to messages with quick reminders that appear next to your email messages to help make sure nothing slips through the cracks,The Gmail’s new Smart Reply feature will help you reply to messages faster.