Blocking is a security feature offered by various social networking platforms,that disconnects a user from a specific user,which no longer lets them connect via their social profile,when someone blocks you ,you don’t get any direct notification regrading the same,but their are various signs using which you can determine ,Whether you are blocked by a user,below we are mentioning some quick set of steps ,using which a users can check whether they have been blocked by a person on Facebook or What’s app.
Facebook and What’s app are the two most popularly used platforms ,so we will be covering both of them one by one,by connecting the simple points below users ,can check if they are blocked by a user on Facebook or What’s app.
Beginning with Facebook,You can block someone to prevent them from seeing things you post on your profile, starting conversations with you or adding you as a friend,Blocking someone you’re friends with will automatically unfriend them.
When someone blocks you on facebook, you also won’t be able to do things like starting a conversation with them or add them as a friend,However it might be noted that being blocked by someone may not prevent all communications or interactions (ex: in apps or groups) and only affects your direct interactions with that person on Facebook,Follow the points below to check if someone has blocked you on facebook.
- Initially head to the search bar and search for name of the suspect blocker,if you can’t find them,then they have either blocked you or have deleted their account,
- The Second thing you need to do is to open your previous conversation ,with the Suspect blocker,and try to open their profile,by clicking on their name,if the name is un-clickable,then probably you may be blocked,
- If the above steps show positive implications,The last thing you need to do is ask a mutual friend,if they can access the Suspect person’s profile,if yes then the result is clear.
For What’s app also their are several indicators that will help a user in clarifying if someone has blocked you,The indicators for the determination are as follows,you can equate the points below with the suspect blocker’s profile and confirm the results.
- Initially head to the Suspect person’s What’s app profile and Try to check his/her last seen or online bar,if you cannot see the last seen time or online,then you have probably been blocked,their might also be a possibility that the user has hidden his/her last seen,
- The next thing you need to check is that if you can see his/her profile picture,in case you are blocked the profile image will be shown as ‘No Profile photo’,it may also be possible that the user doesn’t has a profile picture,
- Finally try to send a message to the suspect person,if the message shows only a single tick,then you are probably blocked.
If you see all of the indicators above for a contact altogether, this could mean that the user is blocking you,However, there are other possibilities too,and What’s app have made this intentionally ambiguous in order to protect the privacy of the users.