Housejoy app offers us with a variety of at-home services to simplify our everyday living, From beauty services, deep home cleaning, plumbing, carpentry,to movers & packers all at your time & convenience, they are a dynamic team with just one passion: to make life easier for you. Housejoy is currently operational across 5 cities – Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Users can place an order for a service directly from the app their is no need to register ,You do not have to worry about unnecessary calls or messages from the service provider,All supplies would be purchased by the service provider after consulting with you,They would assume basics such as ladder and cleaning cloth be available at your home, A bill would be provided for all the purchases made by the service provider.
How to get free Bike service-
In order to get a free bike service ,just follow up the steps below,apply the coupon code at the checkout and avail 100% discount.
- Initially download the Housejoy app from the Playstore or App store,
- Turn on your location and open the app,Next click on the view all services option,
- Once the service list opens ,click on the Cars & Bikes option,
- Now under the “Two wheelers” option,select your Bike’s brand,
- Then Click on the service option from the list of services,
- Next you need to Tick-mark the service and click continue,
- Provide the address and schedule the service,you can also use auto detect for address by activating the location option on your mobile,
- Finally apply the promo code as “BIKER” and get 100% discount.
The app offers various services like Home Tutors,Document Services,Movers and Packers,Home Automation,Rangoli,Cars & Bikes,Computer Repair,Home Cleaning,Laundry,Puja/Pandit,Painting,Driving School,Beauty,Carpentry,Shower Filters Electrical,etc.
After each service is completed, customers are asked to rate the service on different parameters and judge the overall satisfaction of the service,You would also be allowed to rate a provider based on some parameters through the app if the service was requested from the app.