Facebook messenger offers a simple way to text, video chat and plan things all in one place,Easily find your friends and get the group started, even without their phone numbers,See who’s online, group video chat and even play games together. It’s the closest to hanging out,Go from chatting to meeting up with polls, friendly reminders, location sharing, paying a friend and more.
Capture the moment with the Messenger Camera, add a filter or doodle, then send to friends or share to Stories,Make plans to get together with polls, share your location, split the bill and more,Hang out whenever, wherever by getting on call or a group video chat – filters optional,When text just won’t cut it, just hit record and send a voice message,Easily connect with your favourite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
The new dark mode feature in the facebook messenger lets you turn the UI in black to offer you a night friendly look,follow the simple steps below in order to activate dark mode in the Facebook messenger app.
- Launch the Facebook messenger app on your phone,
- Initiate a conversation with any of the contact in your list,
- Tap on the emoji icon and select the nature emoji (Bear) section,
- Scroll a bit and Tap on the ‘Moon’ emoji,send it and you will get a popup “You’ve found dark mode“
- Finally click on the ‘Turn on in settings’ option
- And enable the dark mode.
Once you have enabled it ,the messenger will turn to a dark UI,you can revert back to the normal mode any time ,by just clicking your profile icon besides the chat option ,and toggling the dark mode option.