Since 2006 Republic of Gamers (ROG) has pursued a mandate to push boundaries to deliver a better gaming experience. Asus started with motherboards, spread to virtually every DIY desktop component, and have been building hardcore gaming laptops for more than a decade,Now it turn for the ROG Phone, This Android device combines special Snapdragon silicon with innovative cooling to produce silky frame rates you can actually sustain, Its uncompromised display blends blistering speed with beautiful HDR visuals, while programmable AirTriggers and tactile enhancements heighten your physical connection and comfort, There are other upgrades throughout, and the phone is joined by a collection of transformative accessories for docking with a desktop, doubling up on screens and batteries, and adding console-like controls alongside a wireless display.
Performance is paramount for competitive gamers who need to stay one step ahead of their opponents, and for everyday players who don’t want hiccups ruining their immersion, the ROG Phone is based on Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 845 SoC, whose eight Kryo CPU cores and Adreno 630 graphics have ample horsepower for the latest games, Rather than taking the standard processor,The company worked to get a binned version selected specifically for its ability to run at faster frequencies, Exclusive to the ROG Phone, this special chip clocks up to 2.96GHz, nearly 200MHz higher than stock, making it Qualcomm’s fastest-ever mobile platform! Some of the special features of this phone are as follows:-
- The Snapdragon 845 aggressively reduces clock speeds during idle periods, and balances workloads between high-performance and power-efficient CPU cores,
- X Mode, which raises the minimum clock speed to keep the CPU on its toes, and confines tasks to the chip’s four fastest cores to ensure maximum performance,
- Better performance means more frames per second, but a higher refresh rate is required to actually see them. The ROG Phone’s roomy 6” display refreshes at 90Hz, The graphics and gameplay look and feel much smoother in titles optimized for high refresh rates,
- The ROG Phone has a 10-point touchscreen sensitive enough to detect input through gloves, your fingers are best placed on the AirTriggers. These dedicated ultrasonic buttons actuate with only 20 grams of force, giving them a light touch for quick reflexes,
- The pumped-up processor is perfect for power users who do everything on their mobile devices, especially when paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 512GB of speedy UFS 2.1 storage,
- Dual front-facing speakers use Smart Amp technology to produce more volume with less distortion for everything from Spotify playlists to battlefield gunfire.
|Processor||Exclusive 2.96GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 630|
|Display||6.0“ 18:9 (2160×1080) AMOLED,
90Hz refresh rate with 1ms pixel response time,
108.6% DCI-P3 color gamut and 10000:1 contrast ratio,
10-point multi-touch (supports Glove Touch),
Discrete image processing chip supports HDR.
|Memory||LPDDR4X 8GB RAM|
|Storage||UFS 2.1, 128GB / 512GB|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, e-compass, proximity sensor, Hall sensor,
ambient-light sensor, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, 2 x ultrasonic AirTriggers
|Cameras||Main: 12MP + 8MP (120° wide-angle)
|Audio||Dual front-facing stereo speakers with smart amplifier,
24-bit/192KHz Hi-Res Audio,
DTS Headphone:X 7.1 virtual surround-sound,
Qualcomm aptX High-definition Bluetooth wireless audio.
Its compelling technology and versatile accessories lay a foundation to redefine what portable computers can be. This is more than just a gaming device; it’s a well-rounded digital companion that channels the history of the Republic of Gamers while offering a glimpse into its future,The ROG Phone will be available this summer in configurations with 128GB and 512GB of internal storage, Both of which come with the AeroActive Cooler. All the other accessories will be sold separately, and a special bundle will pack all of them into a suitcase with the high-end version of the phone.