With the latest update in the Google maps app,Google has introduced a new location sharing feature for its users,using which users can easily share their real time location with friends and family using the Google maps app,the process is very similar to the find my friends app on the iOS platform,this feature is very effective to let your friends know your current location,you can choose the time duration for which you want your location to be shared,here are the steps to perform location sharing.
Losing your mobile phone is one of the biggest loss,no matter how much safely you keep up with your mobile phone,you may lose it anywhere irrespective of time and day,However sometimes in some cases ,someone may find your mobile and be so kind to return it to back to you ,such noble act will be enough to save money and bill out of your pocket,But that’s just conditional,lets see,what you can do in order to track and operate your mobile online ,in case you got it lost,using these online tools,you can lock down your phone,cause it to ring,wipe all the data,get current location and so on.
SEGA has announced that its game Crazy taxi classic is now available free for android and iOS users,With this free game users can practice for the upcoming sequel of this game,’Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire’,The game also features controller compatibility, now users can connect an external controller to their device and enjoy the game.
Check out these amazing apps for iPhone which are now gone free,these apps generally require us to pay a few bucks in order to download them,but they are now free for a limited time period,Click on the link to reach the download page of the respective apps.
- Web Browser recorder (Normally 1.99$)-A Simple app that lets you make videos of your web browser from within the app including your voice.
- Eggggg (Normally 2.99$)-Eggggg is a ridiculous two-touch platform game.
- Phranslator (Normally 0.99$)-Take a photo and let Phranslator detect what’s in it.
- Noaa Weather alerts (Normally 1.99$)-This app Continuously checks warnings issued by NOAA and sends you audible alerts even when your device is off or in background!
- Data manager pro (Normally 1.99$)-This app will let you be in control of your data usage to avoid the costly overage charges.
- Droneville (Normally 3.99$)-Get instant access to a real-time flight safety indicator, no fly zones map and live news feeds collated from the best drone sites around.
- Handy (Normally 0.99$)-Handy is a calculator that focuses on simplicity,
- Pointillisted (Normally 0.99$)-The Pointillisted app generates pointillist artwork using images from the Photo Library.
- One tap alarm (Normally 2.99$)-Just touch on the time you want to set an alarm and the Alarm will be set in just one step.
Its a new generation and a new time with people performing multi-tasks at multiple levels,we answer calls at the same time filling the spreadsheet and simultaneously reading books,it all gets too much complicated and burdened,As a result we miss up or skip some of the important tasks,Today we are going to introduce some of the best task management apps with these apps ,users can manage their daily tasks without any burden or worries,you can plan and organize all you daily work in these apps.