Capcom mobile has announced its upcoming game Street Fighter IV for android ,the game is now available for pre-registration ,It was released for the iOS platform in July 2017 ,the game features over 28 character and the ability to play online,Capcom hasn’t announced the exact release date for the game,the announcement just says coming soon,however users can pre-register for the game,to get updated with the latest release news for the game.
Take control of 25 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world,Street Fighter IV Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, three new characters (Poison, Ibuki and Dudley) wide screen support and a host of updates and refinements, Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls,For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory,users can pre-register for the game right now.the game offers following features,
- Fight as 25 Street Fighter characters (WIth three new characters),
- Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support,
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos,
- Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice,
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi,
- Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes,
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button,
- Four levels of difficulty.
It a great time for the fighting game lovers,Bandai namco, as already announced previously at our site ,is also set to release its tekken mobile game,this month ,users can also pre-register for the same,the game has already released for several countries.