Amazon India has recently started Mobile recharging service for its users,using this service ,users can recharge their prepaid mobile from amazon ,Now amazon is not limited to just shopping users can easily perform mobile recharges directly from the amazon website,as of now all the operators are supported except for airtel,users can also browse for various recharge packs available for their number and recharge accordingly.
As a launch offer amazon is offering its users 100% cashback upto 50₹ on their first mobile recharge ,and then 20% cashback for the subsequent recharges,follow the steps below in order to avail this offer.
1.Get 50₹ cashback on your first recharge for 50₹ or above from Amazon app
- Initially load 50₹ or more to your Amazon pay balance,from this link,
- Next download the amazon mobile app and login to your account,
- Initiate your recharge for 50₹ or above,
- Pay using amazon pay balance and get 50₹ cashback.
2.Get 20% cashback for your subsequent recharges from app and site
- Load the recharging amount on your amazon pay balance from this link,
- Then Head to the Recharge now link below ,
- Initiate your recharge for any amount,pay the amount using amazon pay balance ,
- The cashback will be credited upon successful completion.
- Users can earn a Maximum cashback of upto 300₹ in total and upto 20₹ maximum per recharge.
The cashback will be credited within 10 days,back to your amazon pay balance,the first offer will remain valid till 15th Sept 2017,amazon is also offering 20% cashback upto 300₹ on subsequent recharges as an addon offer which will be,valid till 30th Nov 2017,now just head to the ‘Recharge now’ link above and start performing the recharges to collect your cashback.