If you have a hobby of video collection or just a fan of videos like me you might be interested in owning a good video conversion tool. However, you need to be very careful in identifying the right tool for your requirement. First of all those who don’t know what exactly this kind of software can do, it is important to understand what can be achieved with the help of this software.
While purchasing a software you must ensure that the software is capable of producing good quality results. There is no point in using software that cannot produce good results even if it is available for free.
We have found a very capable video converter ‘Movavi’
The usefulness of this piece of software is hard to overstate,there are absolutely no limits,with regards to both inputs and outputs , it supports all formats like-
AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, MP3, MOV, QT, VOB, IFO, MOD, DAT, M2T, MTS, VRO, FLV, etc.
The most amazing thing about this tool is the speed of conversion as reflected in the title the use of ‘CUDA Technology’ makes this very possible you will experience a difference of about 800% while using this tool
- Convert dvd,audio and videos between all formats
- Convert videos For specific devices-Apple iPad, Google Nexus One, HTC Droid Eris, Microsoft Zune HD, LG Arena, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droid, and more.
- Playback videos,forget your old video player with the movavi video playback feature
- Tweak videos-cut,copy ,paste ,add watermarks,a must have feature for advanced users
- Automatic selection of bitrate values
- Pause ,resume video conversion anytime
- When users select a CUDA-powered preset, the software will is able to convert two or more videos at one time.
- Extract audio from the videos
- Live chat support
This is a paid software but comes with a free trial supported with the watermark which is quite irritating therefore it is highly recommended to buy it before you try it
you can download/buy this software here
you might be interested to know how to:-