The Google Backup and sync app for PC announced earlier is now available for both PC and MAC users ,This tool lets users,Upload and store files from any folder on your computer, camera, and SD cards in the cloud, You can find your content on any phone, tablet, or computer using Google Drive, and your photos and videos in Google Photos.
You an use grey scale mode on your phone if you want it to consume less battery power,their is a hidden setting in the Google pixel and nexus phone which lets users enable The grey scale mode on their device,Since this feature is not available openly for these phone,it may work as an overlay,thus having no battery saving benefits.
- To enable this mode,enable Firstly Developer mode on your phone,
- In order To enable developer mode,Goto Setting > About and tap Build number seven times rapidly,
- Now goto Setting > Developer options and find “Hardware accelerated rendering section”,
- Finally click on “Simulate color space” option,and choose”Monochromacy” from the popup.
Your phone keeps a record of all the locations you have been,this can be very helpful to track the places you visit or refreshing the memories,The Google maps app on your phone stores a record of all the locations you have been which is view-able from the timeline, Your timeline is private, so only you can see it,this features is applicable for android as well as iPhones.
You can see how far you traveled and the way you traveled from place to place, like walking, biking, driving, or public transportation, Whether your timeline measures distances in miles or kilometers is based on your country,in the page users also have the option to stop or start this feature,users can also clear all of their history from the settings option on the same page.
To make the most of the Internet, kids need to be prepared to make smart decisions, Be Internet Awesome teaches kids the fundamentals of digital citizenship and safety so they can explore the online world with confidence,
The program includes a range of specific resources for kids, educators and parents, so everyone has the tools they need to learn and participate in the conversation.
Google and amazon are now offering free trial for their music services,these offers may not apply for India,Users can avail free Google play music 4 Months and amazon music 2 months subscription,Generally amazon offers 1 month free trial of amazon music for all the users ,but users can get free 10$ credits with this offer,which could be redeemed for next month’s free subscription.
- Google play music-Just click on the link and reach the offer page,signup for Google music free trial and avail the offer.
- Amazon music-For amazon music free 2 month trial ,visit the page and input the promo code as mentioned on the page,complete the signup and get your free trial,Your $10 promotional credit will be applied to your subscription automatically after your 30-day free trial ends.